Teaching & researching information systems management
Lecturer and sometime Research Fellow at Edinburgh Napier University. I teach topics around e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management and security & governance of information systems. My interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- Disconnected Democracy: what Scotland's Community Councils aren't doing online
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
- Open source, open data, open options?
- Risk & control issues around social media in local government
- Online citizen engagement in Scotland: The independence referendum
- Want a Smart City? Take the people out!
Cristian on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… Peter Cruickshank on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… ECI 4 ALL on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… Peter Cruickshank on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… xavier on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of…
- Mining the Social Web - Github code examples
- Hiding in Plain Sight: A New APT Campaign | Security Intelligence Blog | Trend Micro
- Certificate in Information Security Management Principles | Certificate in Information Security Management Principles | Foundation | IT Governance and Information Security | Certifications | BCS Certifications
- How do we escape the hysteria that threatens to erode public debate? | Peter Beaumont | Comment is free | The Observer
- How I became a password cracker | Ars Technica
- Gamasutra - News - Valve wants to see you sweat - in the name of game design
- ASCC Local Community Councils
- DMBOK2 Framework - DAMA International
- Design-Led Innovation in Government | Stanford Social Innovation Review
- Internet Census 2012
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The International Teledemocracy Centre celebrated it’s 10th Birthday last week. More at our website. Just think how much this field has changed in the last decade – I’m proud to be part of team that has been around to describe, … Continue reading
And here’s the proof: The system has also just blocked me from downloading Tim Davies’s One Page Guide to WordPress. Idiots.