Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- RT @eplacementscot: Do you know of a company who could benefit from having a student help out part time? e-placementscotland.com #Tech #Tech… 1 day ago
- RT @DemsocScotland: Come to the 1st #HolyroodTweetUp @hemmabar 6th Dec 7pm to drink and talk about democracy & politics All Welcome. Info h… 2 days ago
- @EllaTasm English votes for English laws. 2 days ago
- RT @DemsocScotland: New Blog: @ScotHomeRule : More Power to whom? The need for citizen participation, by @AliStoddart1 http://t.co/YcXj0Fe… 2 days ago
- RT @IIDI_Napier: Our collaboration with @_BrightRed won a Highly Commended Award at Interface Innovation of the Year awards last night. Mo… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.