Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management . My interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment. I am a lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University's Institute for Informatics and Digital Innovation (IIDI).
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
- Open source, open data, open options?
- Risk & control issues around social media in local government
- Online citizen engagement in Scotland: The independence referendum
Cristian on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… Peter Cruickshank on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… ECI 4 ALL on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… Peter Cruickshank on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… xavier on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of…
- Reflections Upon Deception and Protean Security Tactics
- Two-factor Authentication for SMBs
- The TREsPASS Project
- Producing Open Source Software
- Social Tools in the Workplace: a Microsoft survey « Learning in the Social Workplace
- 12 Papers on Social Media and Political Participation | DemocracySpot
- IS Theory
- Wiki VOIS Database - The SROI Network
- Mining the Social Web - Github code examples
- Hiding in Plain Sight: A New APT Campaign | Security Intelligence Blog | Trend Micro
- RT @ConversationUK: #Cybersecurity is a hot topic, so the Cabinet Office shouldn't be ignorning FOI requests bit.ly/1pqFWpH http://… 8 hours ago
- RT @billatnapier: We're recruiting ... new Project Manager post: s1jobs.com/job/admin-secr… 9 hours ago
- RT @billatnapier: Heard a DALLAS @Livingitup_Scot radio advert today ... good luck in getting engagement on innovative health approaches.. … 9 hours ago
- RT @ISC2: #ISC2 @Symantec women in #infosec report featured in article asking why women under-represented in sec industry - http://t.co/UH… 14 hours ago
- @EllaTasm Good one. And if it could filter out royals, Clintons and Geldoffs... 20 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.