Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- RT @Bruce_Schneier: Economic Failures of HTTPS Encryption is.gd/hKaY1Y 2 hours ago
- RT @zonefox: 71% of #databreaches remain undiscovered makes the existing #cybersecurity incidents a tip of the iceberg #infosec http://t.co… 3 hours ago
- RT @nicoletwits: Dutch study finds that one third of children would appreciate a special Internet police: mediawijzer.net/onderzoek-kind… via @Media… 3 hours ago
- RT @billatnapier: Interested in Cyber Security? Come along to MSc open day this evening at Craiglockhart ... napier.ac.uk/Events/Pages/E… or bill… 1 day ago
- @EllaTasm @FreeScotland45 @marklazarowicz Devo-minimax? (Algorithm joke) 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.