Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- @lorraine_p Congratulation, Mrs G! 5 hours ago
- RT @CASScotland: Nearly half the tickets for educators now sold for #casscot14 @IIDI_Napier get yours before it's too late at https://t.co/… 8 hours ago
- "The difference between quantitative and qualitative analysis is a mythological issue" Well that's one analysis... #academicchat @hazelh 1 day ago
- RT @scotgovhealth: . @MathesonMichael launches Ginsberg, a unique website for mental wellbeing. #GinsbergLaunch ow.ly/Dzi8W htt… 1 day ago
- RT @CM_Irving: Great opportunity - applications invited for 3 funded PhD places at Edinburgh Napier University to start early 2015 http://t… 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.