Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management . My interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment. I am a lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University's Institute for Informatics and Digital Innovation (IIDI).
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
- Open source, open data, open options?
- Risk & control issues around social media in local government
- Online citizen engagement in Scotland: The independence referendum
Cristian on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… Peter Cruickshank on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… ECI 4 ALL on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… Peter Cruickshank on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… xavier on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of…
- Reflections Upon Deception and Protean Security Tactics
- Two-factor Authentication for SMBs
- The TREsPASS Project
- Producing Open Source Software
- Social Tools in the Workplace: a Microsoft survey « Learning in the Social Workplace
- 12 Papers on Social Media and Political Participation | DemocracySpot
- IS Theory
- Wiki VOIS Database - The SROI Network
- Mining the Social Web - Github code examples
- Hiding in Plain Sight: A New APT Campaign | Security Intelligence Blog | Trend Micro
- RT @OliverEscobar: On my way to #psa14 Today we present our research on using #minipublics for citizen #participation in policy making in S… 2 days ago
- RT @elebelfiore: You MUST read this: RT @PaulbernalUK The price of everything and the value of nothing… wp.me/p1CGOs-qX 2 days ago
- @AliStoddart1 No stress - I'm on hol next week anyway. Be good to meet sometime tho / cc @demsoc @DemsocScotland 4 days ago
- A quick #FF to @DemsocScotland - if they're anything like @demsoc def worth joining for the #participation journey 4 days ago
- RT @DemsocScotland: Yes @sosayscotland “Regardless of #indyref outcome there must be more democracy in Scotland.” #c2c Let’s talk #democrat… 4 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.