Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management . My interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment. I am a lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University's Institute for Informatics and Digital Innovation (IIDI).
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
- Open source, open data, open options?
- Risk & control issues around social media in local government
- Online citizen engagement in Scotland: The independence referendum
Cristian on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… Peter Cruickshank on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… ECI 4 ALL on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… Peter Cruickshank on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of… xavier on ECI4all sytem: Replacement of…
- Reflections Upon Deception and Protean Security Tactics
- Two-factor Authentication for SMBs
- The TREsPASS Project
- Producing Open Source Software
- Social Tools in the Workplace: a Microsoft survey « Learning in the Social Workplace
- 12 Papers on Social Media and Political Participation | DemocracySpot
- IS Theory
- Wiki VOIS Database - The SROI Network
- Mining the Social Web - Github code examples
- Hiding in Plain Sight: A New APT Campaign | Security Intelligence Blog | Trend Micro
- Trust in the press in the UK is pretty low. Wonder where folk get their trusted news from? eurofound.europa.eu/surveys/smt/3e… 9 hours ago
- RT @BowlsScotland: Bowls Scotland wish to record their anger and disappointment at the decision taken by the BBC to take the Lawn... http:/… 9 hours ago
- The @BBC's #Glasgow2104 coverage has also been a good reminder that I live in a foreign country 9 hours ago
- RT @asmales: School of Computing becomes Academic Partner for Institute of Information Security Professionals (IISP) lnkd.in/daXx2nU 9 hours ago
- Watching coverage of #commonwealthgames I have to assume that noone works at @BBCScotland anymore. Is Pacific Quay normally empty? 10 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.