Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- RT @SoSayScotland: Our @OliverEscobar on #Scotland2014 "Are our institutions ready to involve citizens more directly in every day policy ma… 3 hours ago
- RT @LothiansKen: I urgently need contact details for the son of my best friend Heidi Goehrke/@artbetween. His name is Ciarán & he lives in … 5 hours ago
- RT @kevlardee: Great hearing about the @LocalCommission at #CCLOScot event in Edinburgh. Thanks Adam! 6 hours ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: That moment while reading a student paper when the font changes. 7 hours ago
- RT @dsrjarman: Social network analysis and festivals: @hazelh has blogged about our recent paper publication. hazelhall.org/2014/10/21/soc… #event… 7 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.