Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- RT @cllrdmeikle: Okay. It's now 20 September. We've already failed to deliver on the first point. Feck. #indyref http://t.co/LwuI5HBhcB 11 hours ago
- RT @ThisGirl_is: Where the fuck are the BBC now? Someone eggs Jim Murphy and it's all over the news. Full scale riot in George Square, and … 15 hours ago
- RT @MBJack: To anyone reading whatever about Glasgow: my city is among the most civilised, cosmopolitan cities in world. Fuckwits with flag… 15 hours ago
- RT @Independent: Police struggle to control Unionist rally in Glasgow's George Square ind.pn/1r80Ec3 http://t.co/yQgZINtdtt 15 hours ago
- RT @GuardianUS: Violence in Glasgow as loyalists attack pro-independence supporters trib.al/3phV3Yy 15 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.