The idea behind the Freedom of Information Directory is to create a self editing resource to pull together information to aid users of the UK Freedom of Information Act 2000and the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
Given 20 chars of text will guess which language it is. Open source Perl(?) script
information about experts, research groups, centers and companies involved in creating the technologies for the growing information society. Focus of the service is the expertise and experience of relevant players in European countries.
Review by Garrison Keillor.
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions