Provides Open Source Community Professionals with a size of
organisation large enough to be able to compete with larger proprietary companies
Seminar in October 2006, including “What is happening in the EU administration in the Open Source field?” Dr. Barbara Held of IDABC
Aims to show the feasibility of Business in Open Source while also keeping the source code open. In fact, using and sharing source code saves development costs. Based in Finland?
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions