Official EU site dedicated to Free/Libre/Open Source Software – intended to encourage the spread and use of Best Practices in Europe. We introduce new users to the concept of Free/Libre/Open Source Software and present interesting facts and references for experts. Cross linked to GPOSS inventory.
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?