We strive to improve the Free / Open Source world by tailoring principles from Software Engineering Research for the special needs of distributed and open ways of development
Home of GRAM (List of OSS Generally Regarded As Mature – last updated 2004 though).
Papers & projects on developing secure software, open source software / Free Software, software innovation, & other interesting things…
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?