- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- RT @billatnapier: I highly recommend that students watch this presentation carefully ... as it is relevant to so many disciplines ... https… 15 hours ago
- @ScotRail I thought you'd agreed not to run through trains past #FKH? The 0834 was only 6 minutes late. @MathesonMichael 1 day ago
- RT @sallyatnapier: Congratulations to @nmoradpoor outstanding woman in cyber! https://t.co/61X9HaOAL4 2 days ago
- RT @LockhartL: Want to hang out with me and some other cool folk @CodeBaseSTL in a couple of weeks? twitter.com/visitscotbtu/s… 3 days ago
- RT @EdNapierAlumni: We want graduates to submit a career case study. Your story could inspire current and prospective students as well as r… 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow