Knowledge network. All material is evaluated and selected by a network of subject specialists to create the Intute database.
In February. It will focus on the OSOR Project, where OSOR stands for “Open Source Observatory and Repository” for European public administrations. (As far as I can see, OSOR doesn’t yet have its own home page)
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions