web-based system that attempts to assist and augment collaboration being held among members of Communities of Practice (CoPs) by facilitating the creation, leveraging and utilization of the relevant knowledge. The system follows an argumentative reasoning
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!