The passing of personal information on social networking sites to US law enforcement bodies on request begins, after a bit of a struggle. Would UK residents be covered? (If you have international sites: whose laws and values do you apply?). They’re applying these principles to sex offenders now, but they could also be used against supporters of ‘terrorism’
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions