Success story at CILIP, the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals, to develop online communities for sharing professional practice in a fast-changing world.
Focussed on improving the efficiency, quality and accountability of public services in Scotland through learning, sharing knowledge and delivering improvement solutions.
Acts as a clearing house for information, research, innovation, technology and technical assistance, and promotes a structured dialogue
At the global centre for ICT Parliament in Geneva
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?