eParticipation Initiative builds on Commission actions, mainly at the research field. Yet another EU funded site in a crowded field…
designed to promote the Information Society taking into account socio-economic and cultural backgrounds in particular, and based on the involvement of citizens and social actors, ultimately promoting sustainable development. Includes a system which allows participating organisations to benchmark their performances
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?