Online meeting spaces have dominated web news but they’re not the only – let alone the most useful – social sites on the block – a plug for MySociety-type projects
The Home Office imposing extra-judicial, invisible and opaque censorship of the internet, however benignly, is not a proper way for the state to behave
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions