Selling security products direct to customers will die. They care less about details and more about results. Technological innovations are something the infrastructure providers should pay attention to. Scheier says that the computer security business should be more like the creators of car safety features: essential, but not sold directly to end users. Instead, the features (ABS, firewalls) should be integrated by the manufacturers (Ford, Microsoft, Tiscali)
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions