Description of USB-based hacking tools so that system administrators can better defend against them. Provides applications and if possible the source code so that security professionals can better protect their networks from these risks through testing an
DMA access from any firewire device as part of the spec – now over Wireless. Great potential for capturing memory images…
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?