No point trying to create general principles on what can become independent – it’s down to luck, leadership, geography, politics…
National sovereignty (aka independence) from the other side: when should the world intervene to override the decision by a sovereign government to allow their people to die?
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?