- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- RT @arusbridger: "We're being infantalised as a democracy" Matthew Parris on all the vital questions left unanswered in this election https… 16 hours ago
- RT @Scientists4EU: Correct. And government policy is explicitly to include foreign students in immigration count and reduce their numbers a… 16 hours ago
- RT @MissIG_Geek: ICYMI: my blog post on sorting the #GDPR wheat from the chuffin’ nonsense missinfogeek.net/gdprubbish/ Down with #GDPRubbish! 2 days ago
- RT @MissIG_Geek: Myths busted: muslims condone extremism (nope) and surveillance makes us safer (nope) twitter.com/SabrinaSiddiqu… 2 days ago
- Lecturer in Cyber Security at Edinburgh Napier University lnkd.in/geB8Zb6 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow