- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Look - there I am! twitter.com/billatnapier/s… 2 days ago
- Here I am, in #NapRes17, looking forward to seeing what's up with research across @EdinburghNapier - lots of @ComputingNapier folk here! 2 days ago
- See you there? #i3 will be a new experience for me. All those information scientists! twitter.com/i3_conference/… 3 days ago
- I'm off at i3 connference that night but this month's #OpenDataEDB sounds great - PLUS has the amazing @LockhartL a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- A surprising number of high profile charities have been caught out under existing data protection law for acting in… lnkd.in/dvVuzvR 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow