Fantastic looking series of notelets (short briefings) to help those involved in managing and delivering IT system developments fulfill their information security obligations.
The notelets fall into two groups:
1. Technical notelets introduce common information security controls, explain generic control requirements and outline the options available to satisfy those requirements.
2. Development process notelets outline information security issues that ought to be taken into account during most software developments (including ‘end user computing’ projects such as spreadsheet programs).
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions