- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- RT @ComputingNapier: Happy to be hosting this event on Monday. Come to #OpenDataEDB to catch up on, well, #opendata. And #OpenGov. https://… 2 days ago
- Tech biz concerns over maintaining free flows of data post #Brexit: The Telegraph wakes up to #GDPR telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/… #privacy 2 days ago
- A great overview of the recent #ScottishCCs Information Literacy research we carried out with @Bruce_Research - ple… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- @BruceRyan_rants Looks like quite a small and exclusive event. And a case of the problems of managing multiple online IDs ;-) 3 days ago
- If you're interested in a degree that combines business and IT - found out more at our #MSc evening 6 April:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
Blogs I Follow