- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- RT @TheCommonSpace: We're closing in on hiring another journalist for CommonSpace! Can you help CommonSpace get over the finishing line? ht… 1 week ago
- @LockhartL Like it! But could the symbol be >> That is, very much more than? 2 weeks ago
- RT @InfoSecSherpa: I think me and a couple of other librarians can help with that. 😉 AACR2 for infosec? lol twitter.com/hexwaxwing/sta… 2 weeks ago
- Great to join the end of it and to catch up with @mgifford twitter.com/BryanGullan/st… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Community_Knect: ‘Practices of community representatives …’ slides presented at i3 #i3rgu community-knect.net/2017/07/04/pra… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow