- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- RT @sawaba: Optimist: The glass is half full. Pessimist: The glass is half empty. InfoSec: We haven't audited the supply chain yet, the wat… 2 days ago
- RT @AuditScotland: Interested in @AuditScotland's 2018 graduate trainee scheme and want to know more? Come along to our open evening on 24… 2 days ago
- RT @owenboswarva: ICO is concerned that Government plans for the Data Protection Bill threaten its independence (such as it is) https://t.c… 3 days ago
- RT @JamesMelville: A brilliant cartoon from Steven Camley in @heraldscotland. Brexit means...turkeys voting for Christmas. https://t.co/Pa… 3 days ago
- SOC it to 'em... lnkd.in/gdv7HEE 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow