- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- @painesrepublic it was a good read & raises interesting issues. Shame about the @ConversationUK headline - journalism in action? ;) 1 day ago
- @ConversationUK @painesrepublic @ConversationUK Strange way of framing peaceful protests? 1 day ago
- lnkd.in/g3e7ZgV 2 days ago
- RT @faisalislam: This is extraordinary: twitter.com/mariatad/statu… 2 days ago
- RT @Ross_Greer: Arresting government ministers and civil servants is not acceptable in a European democracy. Madrid must step back from thi… 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow