- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- RT @billatnapier: Dear Scottish Government... Can we have a Cyber Innovation Centre too? lnkd.in/gyH3Kcz 4 hours ago
- RT @FerretScot: We depend on our members to keep going. It costs only £3 a month to subscribe - less if you buy an annual sub 😉https://t.co… 19 hours ago
- A chance to join the team. We're quite good at cybersecurity. .. lnkd.in/gx4SVZm 2 days ago
- RT @TheCyberAcademy: Lecturer in Cyber Security at Edinburgh Napier University jobs.ac.uk/job/BDP382/lec… #jobsacuk 2 days ago
- RT @anthonyzach: (1) The sad Maily fantasies of Brexit in a tweet (2) Britain leaves at midnight Brussels time - 11pm UK time (3) Britain l… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow