The Institute is designed to help all those engaged in public or stakeholder consultation absorb Best Practice, encourage Innovation and improve its value to decision-makers whilst providing a much needed opportunity for professional networking.By publishing specialist papers and briefings, and organising a range of events on many aspects of consultation, it helps both consultors and consultees gain more from the process.
You goota pay to get the good stuff though.
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!