Video news clips from Parliament in handy sized packages
Parliamentary Outreach works with local networks and media, community groups, campaigners and non-governmental organisations to strengthen the connection between Parliament and the public.
There are four main strands to the work of Parliamentary Outreach:
* Meeting the demands from adult citizenship classes and third sector groups for information sessions about Parliament
* Delivering training sessions about parliamentary processes to voluntary sector organisations
* Working with the outreach services of libraries and museums to promote the history of Parliament’s impact on the local area through their contacts and existing exhibitions programme
* Helping Select Committees with regional visits
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions