FEED constitutes a Citizen-Driven trial project that provides the corresponding tools and engages a critical mass of public involvement in the initial stages of the legislative process, taking into consideration also any internal sub-stages that the deliberation procedure may introduce while exploiting the ongoing results from other, pilot eParticipation Legislation-oriented projects run by members of the FEED Consortium. Specifically FEED focuses on:
* Empowering the legislation proposal formation stage.
* Supporting the debate at municipal level, but with a truly Pan-European orientation
* Targetting the legislative and policy issues of Energy and Environment
It tests in practice novel approaches for user involvement.
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions