- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- At @HolyroodEvents #postgradstudy event on widening access to Taught Postgraduate degrees - what can we improve @ComputingNapier ? 1 hour ago
- We're hiring! ...a lecturer who can help cover information systems teaching - ie governance, security, analysis, pro… lnkd.in/gjYKk-9 4 days ago
- Want a chance to lecture in real world information systems and #InfoSec in #Edinburgh? Come work with us (and me): jobs.ac.uk/job/AYL355/lec… 4 days ago
- Applies in the UK too. I'm very happy to have studies German at school. I just wish the Germans didn't speak such g… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- RT @ComputingNapier: Working fulltime and want academic recognition of your professional skills? We offer an Executive Masters #MSc: https… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow