- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
Category Archives: Europe
A commonsense proposal for making the EU’s Citizen Initiative (ECI) more lightweight and effective – based on some old research. Continue reading
Janice Thompson of the ECI campaign has been in touch to tell me about an upcoming conference: This collaborative conference will bring together democracy activists, campaigners, academics and policy makers to explore current challenges and future opportunities for EU public … Continue reading
Some readers may be aware that during the blog silence, I have in fact been involved in a bit of research, looking at different aspects of the use of the internet by Scottish community councils. The latest output has been … Continue reading