- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- RT @LibraryGryphon: Why the public library? I'm looking for participants for a research project about how culture is related to use of the… 22 hours ago
- RT @ScullionToni: Does anyone know if there is any Scottish local authorities that has a Computing Science department in every one of their… 1 day ago
- RT @billatnapier: Are you a UK-based SME, and want to do some crypto/blockchain/privacy/identity innovation ... think about KTP ... one of… 6 days ago
- @Colin_Fergus Lovely palimpsest effect! 1 week ago
- RT @scharlau: Would you #opendata users in #scotland please complete this survey on open data for @watty62 @ewanhklein and Lucille Tetley-B… 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow