- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
Category Archives: politics
Edinburgh University’s public participation network has been hosting The Citizen Participation Series. Last night, it turned to the digital world to explore how it is opening up new possibilities for democratic participation in Scotland and beyond. I was invited to … Continue reading