- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Some readers may be aware that during the blog silence, I have in fact been involved in a bit of research, looking at different aspects of the use of the internet by Scottish community councils. The latest output has been … Continue reading
You may be aware that the European Commission has been supporting the development of an online collection systems for online signatures for the European Citizens Initiative – it’s called OCS and hosted on the JoinUp platform. Now, the OCS has a … Continue reading
The International Teledemocracy Centre celebrated it’s 10th Birthday last week. More at our website. Just think how much this field has changed in the last decade – I’m proud to be part of team that has been around to describe, … Continue reading
And here’s the proof: The system has also just blocked me from downloading Tim Davies’s One Page Guide to WordPress. Idiots.