I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University's School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, and issues around project & programme management.
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and technology acceptance.
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
Category Archives: USA
May 6-7, 2010 – Amherst, Massachusetts Political issues closely tied to the free and open source software movement(s) include: national government policies related to the adoption of open source technologies or questions related to interoperability and open standards, software patents, … Continue reading