- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- RT @ScullionToni: The brilliant @EdinburghNapier student highlighting some really important issues around the gender gap in Computing Scien… 23 hours ago
- RT @afuahirsch: Embarrassed for them tbh voice-online.co.uk/news/uk-news/2… 2 days ago
- RT @ScotlandISCyber: Deadline extended for our Cyber Showcase - an innovation-focused programme which culminates in an investor showcase ev… 2 days ago
- RT @JCGoddard: This is an incredible opportunity for Scotland’s innovative #cyber companies to secure #investment for growth. Know anyone o… 2 days ago
- RT @Katrina_Swanton: Come and work with me - it’s a wonderfully exciting time for academic quality at @EdinburghNapier and the Scottish sec… 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow