- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- Harry Potter and the Philosophical Question (or why don't wizards save the world) existentialcomics.com/comic/391 3 hours ago
- @BasilatNapier @nytimes @asmales @figjam We have some big horses in Falkirk. Seems to draw the crowds. On the other… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @LibraryGryphon: Call for photos/artwork from refugees and asylum seekers in the UK who use the public library! Check out https://t.co/y… 3 days ago
- RT @LibraryGryphon: If you're a refugee or asylum seeker in the UK, please consider participating in my research about public libraries! Le… 3 days ago
- A real loss to #opengov in Scotland: "I get the sense that there is no appetite or ambition in SG to do better or m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow