- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- RT @ComputingNapier: We have 3 new fully-funded phd studentships available. If one of the topics listed here is right for you, get in touc… 2 days ago
- RT @digitalWestie: Nice timing 1 week ago
- @Cash4Questions It's pretty obvious what Readers do at least ;-) 1 week ago
- RT @billatnapier: We are investigating this call for UK/Canadian collaboration. If there are any UK companies who might be interested in jo… 1 week ago
- @urbaneprofessor More of a pay rise than I think we're being offered? (comparing apples and pears I know) 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow