- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Very proud to have been one of the team delivering MSc Advanced Security & Digital Forensics here @ComputingNapier.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 minutes ago
- @EllaTasm But it reduces the *** papers that can be submitted (or are your co-authors claiming them all?) 41 minutes ago
- RT @SecScotland: We know a lot of our members went to @EdinburghNapier (a partner of ours) and studied with the excellent @rjmacfarlane (a… 2 hours ago
- @EllaTasm A crazy rule IMO. We've still not really got to grips with what a <research culture> means. 2 hours ago
- RT @WiCS_Scot: 👋 Hello everyone! In preparation for Cyber Scotland Week 2020 we’re looking for speakers willing to give a talk or a short (… 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow