- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- RT @slender_means: Given the times I've seen folk accessing vital council services in libraries, or homeless folk using the library resourc… 1 day ago
- @FrancesRyanPhD OMG 3 days ago
- I'm not an #opensource developer any more, but this is something that was starting to bother me before I moved on:… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- Mari-Nikol is a @ComputingNapier Digitial Media student. She's done a great job organising filming of our #ASDF lec… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @TheBlueMatt: Dependencies Considered Harmful. Yes, all of them. Yes, including that one. zdnet.com/article/two-ma… 5 days ago
Blogs I Follow