- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- We need more beer in our lives (arguably). And local beer is a good thing, right? twitter.com/strangersbrew/… 5 days ago
- @EllaTasm Agreed. A long question isn't a question. (many mems/cartoons on the subject out there) 6 days ago
- RT @ComputingNapier: Come and join us. We're recruiting a UX lecturer jobs.napier.ac.uk/mthrprod_webre… and a lecturer in informatics https://t.co/… 1 week ago
- @EllaTasm @ComputingNapier 😏 1 week ago
- Congratulations to all the @ComputingNapier graduates! We're on Westfield Road webapprh-2.napier.ac.uk/napiernames/in… twitter.com/EdinburghNapie… 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow