- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
Tag Archives: adoption
In which I continue to argue that information security should be explicitly mapped to all levels of the T-O-E technology adoption model. Continue reading
Looking at the gaps in information security is dealt with in a framework called Technology, Organisation and Environment (TOE). It claims to provide a mechanism for explaining an organisation’s response to a new technology by assessing internal and external factors that influence adoption of new technological innovations. The challenge is that it doesn’t seem to have a very good account of the importance of information security Continue reading