- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- @Neurosarda @openscience Might be worth checking out universities' ethical guidelines - e.g. ethics.napier.ac.uk 15 hours ago
- Tried searching for a #Clydesdale app on the Fire appstore. Was offered a wild horse simulator 🐎 twitter.com/nahumg/status/… 1 day ago
- Look - there I am! twitter.com/billatnapier/s… 5 days ago
- Here I am, in #NapRes17, looking forward to seeing what's up with research across @EdinburghNapier - lots of @ComputingNapier folk here! 5 days ago
- See you there? #i3 will be a new experience for me. All those information scientists! twitter.com/i3_conference/… 6 days ago
Blogs I Follow