Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- And this is why you should never trust twitter twitter.com/BW_React/statu… 23 hours ago
- That George Galloway has changed carrier quickly #MNE #fb 1 day ago
- RT @idea15webdesign: #Nor performing the torrid love story of Rebekah Brooks and Andy Coulson #Eurovision 1 day ago
- RT @mrhyde: “@LockhartL: Looking for examples of Councils or Community Councils using short films to explain planning applications. Anyone?… 6 days ago
- RT @SimonFParker: Letter to a young Labour activist from Anthony Painter (but really a great account of why politics is failing) https://t… 1 week ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.