- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Totally agree. And coincidentally my students are just finishing an #infosec coursework that addresses just this twitter.com/IsacaScotland/… 9 hours ago
- RT @MoFloMoJo: Now Madrid has taken over Catalan TV I suppose they can look forward to endless episodes of "Great Spanish Bake Off" & "Spai… 1 day ago
- RT @DemsocScotland: Ready for a challenge? Join us next Friday in Edinburgh for a critical discussion about all things participation https:… 5 days ago
- Genius twitter.com/bolinchris/sta… 1 week ago
- RT @ScottishCCs: CCs in Scotland: Information Literacy for Democratic Engagement. Read the LIL-DEM stakeholder report here: https://t.co/ZE… 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow