Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- Two publishers' sign up screens: Not much confidence they understand how to protect users' accounts #InfoSec http://t.co/QNrmePJZao 3 hours ago
- On the challenges of (Digital) practice, research and citizenship davidmcgillivray.net/2015/07/digita… Relevant also to #digiCC work @myceliumme_CC ? 4 hours ago
- RT @realhamed: I'm recruiting! PhD studentship on Databox! #privacy aware Personal Data ecosystem deadline 15th Sep @intelsensing https://… 14 hours ago
- RT @scotlandis: e-Placement Scotland team up with The Data Lab Innovation Centre to deliver Master Student Placements http://t.co/YuyZkkM4F… 15 hours ago
- RT @CommEmpower: The Bill has received Royal Assent! The Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015 is now online. legislation.gov.uk/asp/2015/6/con… 23 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.