Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- RT @itga_turkey: October is National Cybersecurity Month. See what #cybersecurity tools ISACA will offer throughout the month http://t.co/H… 1 day ago
- RT @RalfGrahn: #Brexit campaign > An American hired gun aims to persuade Britons to leave EU reut.rs/1Zl35th via @Reuters 2 days ago
- Scenario planning shows benefit to global economy of universal strong #cybersecurity twitter.com/Zurich/status/… 3 days ago
- @myceliumme_CC Another layer for the community council visualizer? twitter.com/ThirdSectorLab… 6 days ago
- RT @DelibThinks: 'a central location for information, news & resources about Participatory Budgeting (PB) in Scotland' –@http://t.co/qO8R24… 6 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.