I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University's School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, and issues around project & programme management.
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and technology acceptance.
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- RT @nmoradpoor: Team Napier & Westminster at BCS headquarters London, @TheCyberAcademy @IIDI_Napier @spartakan https://t.co/N3TAt5wj2c 1 day ago
- RT @nmoradpoor: Prof M. Angela Sasse, Director of the UK RISCS-knowledge and skills to stay safe online @bcs @iLauraMuir @spartakan https:… 1 day ago
- @cleverfrances HBTY! 3 days ago
- RT @billatnapier: If you want one of the best MSc's in Computer Security around ... @edinburghnapier is right up there ... https://t.co/yUM… 3 days ago
- RT @martinjf52: Standards revealed for Scottish government’s ‘ mygov.scot’ platform digitalbydefaultnews.co.uk/2016/05/20/sta… @Socitm 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow