- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Find out about #Postgraduate study @ComputingNapier at our Open Evening, 6 Apr, 5.30-8pm: No appt needed napier.ac.uk/study-with-us/… #Edinburgh 1 day ago
- 42 emails in one day! A new personal best #productive #notproductive 2 days ago
- RT @ScottishCCs: Did you enjoy our Twitter Hour in Nov? The next #ScottishCCs Hour is 7 March about ways to engage wider community. We hope… 2 days ago
- RT @TheCyberAcademy: Do you have an innovative idea? Speak to @InterfaceOnline and team up with academia at @EdinburghNapier #ScotKeAwards… 2 days ago
- @anncarlowgirl Thanks Ann - glad you found it interesting! Hope your project is going well 6 days ago
Blogs I Follow