- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Been trying to upgrade to #Win10Pro. There is no more useless "support" process than provided by @Microsoft. They clearly don't care... 13 hours ago
- The comments to this story show a disconnect from my world... I <heart> international students. They add perspective twitter.com/SkyNews/status… 1 day ago
- RT @CarronShankland: ICYMI: my article on Athena SWAN and gender equality in computer science is now on the @bcs website. https://t.co/S1h… 1 day ago
- RT @CyanForensics: Happy to say we are through to the Top 10 Converge Challenge @ConvergeC 1 day ago
- Girl Geek Scotland Speaker Event: #Cybersecurity - Thurs 22 Sept, #Edinburgh #STEM - great lineup of speakers. twitter.com/SamanthaLeeman… 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow