- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- RT @sunny_hundal: "How the Tories treat international students is a perfect example of policy that takes voters for fools" https://t.co/D9d… 3 days ago
- Still think women can't do the hardcore #CyberSecurity tasks? Watch this: oreilly.com/ideas/the-inte… #STEM #opensource #ntp 5 days ago
- New EU/@demsoc #demopart project: demsoc.org/2016/11/25/how… . Interestingly: no mention of the ECI :-/ (with link this time) 5 days ago
- New EU/@demsoc #demopart project: "Digital democracy & democratic deficit in the #EU". Interestingly: no mention of the ECI :-/ #history 6 days ago
- Love this take on the social media bubble xkcd.com/1761/ 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow