Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- @futrPuBliC interesting stuff, thanks 2 days ago
- @futrPuBliC sounds interesting, but the link is broken! 2 days ago
- RT @EllaTasm: Morning. Have you come across any good papers evaluating top-down participation initiatives in EU, UK or Scotland recently? 2 days ago
- RT @ValaAfshar: 99% of the World Wide Web is unsearchable - the Deep Web. cnnmon.ie/1GjhUSm http://t.co/w3dhWfo14J 3 days ago
- RT @NapierConnect: Want to take part in the first Connect Wiki Editathon? Wednesday 4 March. Email me to be part of it! d.ratcliffe@napi… 3 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.