Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- RT @Louisedenoon: Building digital literacy across the public sector identified as key issue for #opendata #odchallenge 9 hours ago
- @urbaneprofessor @EllaTasm Scotland voted to remain a province. Will of the people and all that. 19 hours ago
- Like the man says. #StAndrewsDay @urbaneprofessor @EllaTasm twitter.com/LeaskyHT/statu… 19 hours ago
- RT @ISACANews: Are you interested in writing an #audit, #risk, #governance or #cybersecurity post for the ISACA Now blog? Email news@isaca.… 19 hours ago
- @falkirkcouncil Thanks - reported as WEB15765572 21 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.