Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- RT @xtophercook: A sad story, here, ft.com/fastft/353721 has led to a very odd twitter problem for @SarahOConnor_ http://t.co/RwXMxRpcBM 1 day ago
- @cleverfrances Good luck! 1 day ago
- @briandetlor Sorry I'll be missing you - I'll be in a caravan in the highlands. Maybe next time... @hazelh @IIDI_Napier 1 day ago
- RT @billatnapier: 3 academic posts in Cyber Security.. growing fast ... come join an internationally-renowned teaching/research team https:… 1 day ago
- .@cleverfrances @hazelh: worth a read on the @bbc and public shaming gu.com/p/4a95x?CMP=Sh… #reputation 1 day ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.