I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University's School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, and issues around project & programme management.
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and technology acceptance.
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- RT @IIDI_Napier: Congratulations Prof Duff: Outstanding Paper in 2016 Emerald Literati Network Awards for Excellence https://t.co/wnEFt2xMm… 2 days ago
- RT @billatnapier: Do you have some Cyber Security research ... why not present at thecyberacademy.org/event/pgcs-sym… https://t.co/myepqkxLzf 2 days ago
- RT @omertene: De-identification. Explained. In one infographic. Get your copy now. iapp.org/news/a/pii-coo… #cookies #privacy https://t.co/C… 2 days ago
- A modest proposal for making the #EU #ECI effective for #epart @ECInow spartakan.wordpress.com/2016/04/26/imp… 2 days ago
- RT @wilbanks: TL;DR: law against (c) piracy used to threaten security research (and data-loving patients) on medical device data. https://t… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow