Teaching & researching information systems governance & participation
I am a researcher and lecturer at Edinburgh Napier University''s School of Computing. I teach topics around security & governance of information systems, e-commerce, information and social media strategy, knowledge management .
My research interests include governance of information systems, risk management, identity and privacy, citizen engagement, and open source for egovernment.
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Community councils online? Up to a point, Lord Copper
- Cloud Security Alliance EMEA preconference seminar
- ECI4all sytem: Replacement of OCS announced – but who are they?
- The resistible rise of Facebook
- What are community councils doing online in Scotland
- Identity, local citizenship and a modest proposal
- Social media and The Lives of Others… Stasi Media?
Bruce's IT-ish… on Community councils online? Up… Peter blogs about th… on Community councils online? Up… Heather Burns on Community councils online? Up… Anonymous on Open source, open data, open… What's missing… on A model of how local issues ar…
- RT @billatnapier: So proud ... spin-out is a finalist for UK's most innovative small cyber sec comp of year. techuk.org/events/partner… @zonefo… 21 hours ago
- @1and1help Hi, No-one's answering the contract cancellation line... when is a good time to call them? http://t.co/6ENeTY31UJ 1 day ago
- @PeterFuda @irisbuunk ...unless you are a politician caught up in #GE2015 1 day ago
- St Andrews Uni doing its bit for social diversity heraldscotland.com/news/education… 2 days ago
- RT @ConvergeC: @IIDI_Napier LESS than 10 days to enter @ConvergeC which has a £100k+ prize fund and great #entrepreneur training http://t.c… 2 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.