- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- RT @ComputingNapier: We're recruiting an RA applications2.napier.ac.uk/jobvac/Jobdeta…, a PhD student applications2.napier.ac.uk/jobvac/Jobdeta…, 3 PhD students https://t.co/T6m… 10 minutes ago
- RT @ScottishCCs: We're looking for a theme for the next #ScottishCCs Hour. What topics would you like to see discussed? Tweet us to let us… 1 day ago
- RT @okfnscot: New plans at @natlibscot to explore text mining over digital texts. Opportunity for collaboration with academic researchers?… 3 days ago
- RT @ComputingNapier: We're looking for a FT research assistant as we continue our work on digital educational tech applications2.napier.ac.uk/jobvac/Jobdeta…… 1 week ago
- @EllaTasm Saw that. There are so many new issues raised by voice controlled systems... 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow