- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- When lawyers meet code...? Clear need to be raising awareness & doing something about training @billatnapier twitter.com/dgwbirch/statu… 23 hours ago
- RT @KirkBater: This image is a TCP/IP Joke. This tweet is a UDP joke. I don't care if you get it. https://t.co/GLy8QadqOC 2 days ago
- RT @LISResearch: RT @hazelh: #ASIST2017 proceedings just published: hazelhall.org/2018/01/13/pub… Includes 'Building identity in online environme… 3 days ago
- RT @1DavidClarke: #GDPR Local Implementation by EU country bit.ly/2BMhjiV https://t.co/hBTldBRY2I 3 days ago
- Open Knowledge Edinburgh meet-up #25 — are you attending? #OpenDataEDB attending.io/events/opendat… via @attending 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow