- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- RT @anthonyzach: (1) The sad Maily fantasies of Brexit in a tweet (2) Britain leaves at midnight Brussels time - 11pm UK time (3) Britain l… 9 hours ago
- @iLauraMuir ...watching it now 🎶 10 hours ago
- RT @Scientists4EU: Nice. And if you harmonised regulation on standards, you could get rid of a ton of technical barriers for small business… 1 day ago
- BCSWomen Scotland Event: Why won't people do as they're told? lnkd.in/guEvu4M 1 day ago
- RT @StuHirstInfoSec: Wow! Suddenly that extra £200k a year on cyber talent doesn't seem like such a bad investment... https://t.co/8C6PAUBO… 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow