- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Just realised I've been on the internet for 20 years. Anyone remember CIX? 1 day ago
- RT @libby_brooks: Please take part in this project I'm working on... What happened when you reported street harassment to the police? https… 3 days ago
- @DemsocScotland Won't be able to make this one but enjoy. There will be much to talk about! @HemmaBar @Aprilcumming 3 days ago
- RT @MissMillicent: Citizen participation is a must in EU policymaking, but there is a paradox... blogs.lse.ac.uk/europpblog/201… via @LSEEuroppblog 3 days ago
- RT @ComputingNapier: Hello followers and visitors. @IIDI_Napier is now @ComputingNapier. Welcome. 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow