- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
- Sitting opposite that @patrickharvie on the train but playing it cool 4 days ago
- @idea15webdesign Despair and incomprehension were two of the themes of the lecture. Not my normal approach. 4 days ago
- RT @LJenk2015: @cleverfrances presents her work on reputation management and social media! @ComputingNapier @ISIC2016 #gofrances #CSI https… 4 days ago
- Just did my #data_protection lecture. A bit of a laugh really considering unknowns about #Brexit and #GDPR (and what #UKGov is up to) 4 days ago
- RT @DemsocScotland: #HolyroodTweetup going well! Community Councillors are even being recruited @Edinburgh_CC visit edinburgh.gov.uk/communitycounc…… 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow