- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- @allytibbitt When I teach information security, I argue that generally, companies can't rely on the police to catch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @JackieKilleen: Gauging International Perceptions: Scotland and Soft Power | British Council - our new report on #Scotland & #softpower,… 1 day ago
- @cleverfrances https://t.co/oA8GZjVueP 1 day ago
- @codeofthedamned @hacks4pancakes That's been a big change over the last 5-10 years. 1 day ago
- @hacks4pancakes I almost used that metaphor! 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow