- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
Tag Archives: engagement
Edinburgh University’s public participation network has been hosting The Citizen Participation Series. Last night, it turned to the digital world to explore how it is opening up new possibilities for democratic participation in Scotland and beyond. I was invited to … Continue reading
The next EDem conference has been shifted to May 2010, to avoid a clash with the EPart conference held in parallel with EGOV at DEXA. The call for papers is now out. More details can be found here, but here’s … Continue reading
As part of the Smart Cities Project I have been working with Mark Deakin on a report to provide a context the development of e-government portals by cities. Basically it provides a simple four-phase model to describe their customisation of … Continue reading