- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
Tag Archives: Europe
A commonsense proposal for making the EU’s Citizen Initiative (ECI) more lightweight and effective – based on some old research. Continue reading
You may be aware that the European Commission has been supporting the development of an online collection systems for online signatures for the European Citizens Initiative – it’s called OCS and hosted on the JoinUp platform. Now, the OCS has a … Continue reading
I’ll be one of the crowd at this week’s PEP-NET summit to be held in Hamburg this Thursday. Find out more here and here. I’ll partly be there to represent the ITC and to catch up with e-participation researchers and practitioners; … Continue reading
It’s that time of the year again. CeDEM11 (the Conference for e-democracy, e-participation and e-voting) has issued its call for papers for next year’s event in 5-6 May 2011 at Danube University Krems. CeDEM11 brings together e-democracy, e-participation and e-voting … Continue reading
If you are an expert or practitioner in the field of civic engagement, PEP-NET, the Pan European eParticipation Network would like to invite you to participate in an online discourse about electronic Participation in Central and Eastern Europe. When the … Continue reading