- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
Tag Archives: evaluation
As part of the EuroPetition evaluation process for the report we’ve just issued, one research question we asked was whether there is an optimum time for closing a petition. I thought I’d discuss one finding that came out of playing … Continue reading
Presenting an summary flow diagram of the petitioning process, created as part of the EuroPetition project and based on one I had done last year relating to the UK Parliament. A four-stage model is used to illustrate the processes involved during the life of an individual petition – downloadable PDF available Continue reading