- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
Tag Archives: inclusion
As part of the Smart Cities Project I have been working with Mark Deakin on a report to provide a context the development of e-government portals by cities. Basically it provides a simple four-phase model to describe their customisation of … Continue reading