- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
Tag Archives: InfoSec
I hosted a longish lecture & discussion this morning with a small but select mix of MBA students from Providence College School of Business and Edinburgh Napier computing students. They had been working on a project to visualise some security … Continue reading