- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
Tag Archives: petitions
A commonsense proposal for making the EU’s Citizen Initiative (ECI) more lightweight and effective – based on some old research. Continue reading
You may be aware that the European Commission has been supporting the development of an online collection systems for online signatures for the European Citizens Initiative – it’s called OCS and hosted on the JoinUp platform. Now, the OCS has a … Continue reading
I’ve finally been able to write some notes from the European Parliament’s report on petitioning in 2009 – it was approved 7 June 2010, so really I have no excuse for being so late with this piece. Despite the delay, … Continue reading