- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
Tag Archives: research
There may be some interesting long term implications in this piece of news: The European Commission is proposing a legal framework for a European research infrastructure (ERI) more adapted to the needs of such facilities. This new legal framework will … Continue reading
A new eParticipation project/network has just launched: PEP-NET will be a European network of all stakeholders active in the field of eParticipation. PEP-NET therefore already includes public bodies, solution providers and citizen organizations as well as researchers and scientists. The … Continue reading