- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- Another of our great new @ComputingNapier PhD students! twitter.com/pecuniafactore… 12 hours ago
- RT @ScotAIStrategy: Hear predictions from Scotland's #tech experts on what 2022 has in store. Including the state of #AI & Data from @Dat… 2 days ago
- @katobell It's a great tax dodge though. 2 days ago
- RT @billatnapier: This PhD position is still open, if anyone is interested ... findaphd.com/phds/project/p… 2 days ago
- Strange to see this. Not really sure where the enterprise is in BTL or how it benefits the wider Scottish economy? twitter.com/scotent/status… 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow