- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- This could form an entire case study in digital society and business ethics (and why most people won't care whether… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @archillect: https://t.co/MvH1hWr4AT 1 week ago
- RT @ComputingNapier: ✨Tom Methven's game, SOLAS 128, nominated for a Scottish BAFTA✨ bafta.org/scotland/award… https://t.co/680qJ8HUeO 1 week ago
- RT @scotgovjobs: Scottish Government is recruiting for a Information Governance Policy Manager based in Edinburgh or Glasgow. To apply visi… 1 week ago
- RT @ComputingNapier: Led by @sallyatnapier, perfect for students and women in tech 2 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow