- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
Tag Archives: paper
Loving the lurkers – the paper
Quick update: a PDF of the paper I presented at Lausanne is now available via the ITC website. It’s title is the more prosaic: ‘Signing a an e-petition as a transition from lurking to participation’. Download it from this page … Continue reading
Posted in Conferences, Europe, research Tagged download, lurkers, paper, PDF 3 Comments