- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
What I’ve been… on Community councils online? Up… Don Splashyy on Looking for a theory to explai… What I’ve been… on Community councils online? Up… summer project… on What are community councils do… My current and near-… on Lurking and what leaders know…
Category Archives: research
In previous research, we have observed the poor record of online engagement of community councils in Scotland, though I doubt this is issue is restricted only to this context. With some notable exceptions, Community Council online presences are characterised by … Continue reading