- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
- #digiCC – our report on digital engagement workshops
- Background information on Community Councils in Scotland
- Is it all deliberate dereliction of duty?
Tag Archives: social media
On a completely different subject: it’s interesting to compare the almost complete dominance of Facebook now with the situation as I found it a couple of years ago. From the Next Web, 10 June 2012: Facebook is eating the world, except for China and … Continue reading →
Have you been getting the feeling that you need to be very careful what you say online for fear the police or media will take things the wrong way and land you in a load of unnecessary trouble? Especially knowing … Continue reading →
…in Scotland I was invited to do a brief talk about the changing risk environment in local government caused by the continuing impact of social media. What made the invitation particularly attractive was that I would be speaking to SLACIAG, which you … Continue reading →