- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- RT @ComputingNapier: All examinations taking place in trimester 2 (April 27 – May 9, 2020) will be taking place online through Moodle. here… 3 days ago
- @watty62 Thanks. Good to have what data there is. Note - the last row of the deaths CSV is dated "10-Apr-2020". 3 days ago
- RT @BasilatNapier: @joannaccherry Other things in our l justice system need to be reformed too. Access to digital evidence with police has… 3 days ago
- RT @allytibbitt: Scotland could become first country in world to use #coronavirus emergency laws to attack freedom of information rights. W… 4 days ago
- @PoliticalYeti I been criticised for choosing the fun stuff, so YMMV 4 days ago
Blogs I Follow