- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- RT @sallyatnapier: Congratulations to @nmoradpoor outstanding woman in cyber! https://t.co/61X9HaOAL4 4 hours ago
- RT @LockhartL: Want to hang out with me and some other cool folk @CodeBaseSTL in a couple of weeks? twitter.com/visitscotbtu/s… 1 day ago
- RT @EdNapierAlumni: We want graduates to submit a career case study. Your story could inspire current and prospective students as well as r… 1 week ago
- RT @MissIG_Geek: Top GDPR tips 1. Stop talking about PII 2. Stop talking about PII 3. Stop talking about PII 1 week ago
- RT @MissIG_Geek: I’m a privacy carnivore. I will feast upon the warm succulent flesh of those who abuse and undermine my rights https://t.c… 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow