- Talking to imagined citizens: Why share information when no-one talks back?
- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- RT @hazelh: Follow #CDIScotConf & participate in Career Development Student Conference Scotland today, hosted by @EdinburghNapier's @DrPete… 3 days ago
- RT @adascot: If you've been involved in organising an activity to encourage women to study computing / tech, please add it to the role mode… 3 days ago
- It's not often it's possible to publish about an interesting failure, but here's an example: an attempt with… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @hazelh: 'Workplace information literacy: measures & methodological challenges' hazelhall.org/2021/02/22/cen… Paper in press w/ @JInfoLit by @… 1 week ago
- @katobell Seems logical. You'll be making a meem out of it next. 1 week ago
Blogs I Follow