- Community representatives, information channels and citizen democratic engagement
- Keep up with my current research
- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
Tag Archives: e-participation
A commonsense proposal for making the EU’s Citizen Initiative (ECI) more lightweight and effective – based on some old research. Continue reading
You may be aware that the European Commission has been supporting the development of an online collection systems for online signatures for the European Citizens Initiative – it’s called OCS and hosted on the JoinUp platform. Now, the OCS has a … Continue reading
Over the summer, I have been working with a volunteer intern Bruce Ryan carrying out an update of a study carried out 2004-2006 which investigated how technology could be developed to help regenerate democracy at the local community level. We’re getting to the data analysis and report drafting stage, so now seems a good idea to start sharing our progress. Continue reading