- Community representatives and online communication
- Lurking and what leaders know about their invisible audience
- Information literacy to support democratic engagement
- Hear from postgraduate MSc Business Information Technology students
- A modest proposal… for the ECI
- Risks, controls & incident handling, and why they matter
- What can TOE say about information security?
- MSc Business Information Technology: There’s more to computing than coding!
- Democratic Participation in a Citizen’s Europe: What Next for the EU?
- Looking for a theory to explain the impact of security on technology adoption decisions
Category Archives: UK
Some readers may be aware that during the blog silence, I have in fact been involved in a bit of research, looking at different aspects of the use of the internet by Scottish community councils. The latest output has been … Continue reading
Over the summer, I have been working with a volunteer intern Bruce Ryan carrying out an update of a study carried out 2004-2006 which investigated how technology could be developed to help regenerate democracy at the local community level. We’re getting to the data analysis and report drafting stage, so now seems a good idea to start sharing our progress. Continue reading